Aim & Objective
SIS perceives each of its students, as free men and women of our pluralistic society, who through their thought processes and human engagement contribute towards a more integrated, rational and caring society.
- To create centre for excellence in education.
- To provide child centered education.
- To inculcate social ethical and human values for making compassionate and responsible citizen of India having feeling of National Integration as well as international brotherhood, the renowned Indian philosophy of “VASUDHAV KUTUMBAKAM”.
- SIS students will be confident and life long learners responsible for their learning, risk takers and through their positive efforts contribute towards the growth of society.
- SIS students will love nature and its beauty and will preserve rich cultural heritage of India l All SIS children will think rationally and differently and live in concern for others i.e. “Big Hearts and Brave minds”.
“Winners are those who do not do different things but do the things differently” – SHIV KHERA “Real listening is willingness to let the other person change you”.