Apart from maintaining courteous behavior in and outside of the campus, the students must adhere to the following rules:
Dress Code For B.Tech studentsGirls:
- Students are required to present themselves always in their proper uniform in the institute. They are required to be in the prescribed uniform in official functions of the institute and also outside of the Campus where they represent the institute.
- 100% attendance is essential in class session and co-curricular activities except for exigencies i. e. sickness and urgent personal work. Student having attendance below 75% will not be permitted to take the examination.
- The students are required to keep the identity card duly signed by the Director/Registrar of the institute whether they are in the institute or outside. They are required to show it on demand. The students will not be allowed to enter the institute without their identity card.
- Any attempt to damage the institute property including garden and lawn will be a punishable offense and will warrant expulsion.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited in and outside of the campus. The students, who are found committing such activities, will be punished or even may be rusticated from the institute.
- Students should refrain from smoking and consumption of alcohol and drugs.
- Students should not indulge in any activity which is detrimental to the interest and dignity of the institute.
- Arsenals are strictly prohibited in the campus.
Summer: White kurta with steel grey salwar and dupatta. Shirt, trousers.
Winter: White kurta with steel grey salwar, dupatta and grey pull over. Boys:
Summer: White shirt, grey trousers, black leather shoes and black belt.
Winter: White shirt, grey trousers, black leather shoes, black belt and grey pull over / blue blazer.For MBA studentsBoys/Girls:
Summer: Light blue shirt with tie, dark blue trousers and black belt.
Winter: Light blue shirt with tie, dark blue trousers ,blazer and black belt.